ViewMyPaycheck is an online portal by Intuit that allows users to view their payroll information and tax details without any hassles easily, via mobile or computers. Once you have enabled View My Paycheck for QuickBooks, the QuickBooks will send payroll information to Intuit.
IEW MY PAYCHECK HIGHLIGHTS
- View My Paycheck shows your current and year-end payments and deductions. It lets you know how your paycheck was calculated.
- It lets you print a copy of your pay stub for future reference. To print your pay stub, click on ‘save as pdf’ option and once downloaded, you can print the pdf.
- To get yourself notified every time a new pay stub is added, go to preferences option and checkmark the option that says “Send me an email when new pay stubs are available.”
HOW TO TRANSFER EMPLOYEES PAYROLL FROM QUICKBOOKS TO VIEW MY PAYCHECK?
- Once the employer starts updating Payroll information on View My Paycheck, they need to inform their employees and ask them to visit the online web portal of Intuit View My Paycheck that is paychecks.intuit.com.
- Employees then have to create their Intuit account or login with their existing Intuit’s username and password.
- The employees then will have to enter their Social Security Number and their current net pay information.
- To transfer payrolls to view my paycheck, create payrolls on QuickBooks as you generally create.
- When the confirmation and next steps window comes, make sure you click on ‘send to intuit’ in addition to print.
- You will see a send/receive data window, click on send.
- You will be asked to enter your Payroll Service Pin.
- If by any chance, you forget to click on ‘send to intuit’, you can go to the employee menu and then select ‘send payroll to intuit’.
HOW TO INVITE EMPLOYEES FOR VIEW MY PAYCHECK?
- To invite your employees to access View My Paycheck, you can follow these steps:
- Download and install QuickBooks for your desktop.
- Once installed, log in with your existing Intuit’s username and password.
- Once you have logged in, go to the employee menu and click on ‘Manage Payroll Cloud Services”.
- Once the Payroll Cloud Services window opens up, navigate to QuickBooks workforce status and click on the option “Invite Employees” below that.
- You will see the employees list, select all the employees to be allowed to access and enter their email addresses.
- Click on the ‘Send Invite’ option.
View My Paycheck allows easy finance management and gives self-service access to employees. Once you have optimized all of its features, you can easily update pay stubs and transfer employees’ W2 information. The employees can also view their current and year-end payment and deduction details
Frequently Asked Question
Can I access my Paystub online?
Yes, you can access your pay stub online, just ask your employer to update your paystub and transfer it to view my paycheck. With your Intuit account, you can easily access your paystub.
Is there any app for View My Paycheck?
Intuit does not offer any app for View My Paycheck right now. You can access the online web portal of View My Paycheck via your mobile browser.
How do I reprint a paystub in QuickBooks?
- Open QuickBooks and navigate to the File menu available at the top.
- A drop-down menu will open up, select “Print Forms”.
- Click on Pay Stubs.
- Set the date accordingly and select the pay stubs that you want to print.
- Click on the Print option from the bottom.
How do I save a pay stub as a pdf in QuickBooks?
- Open Quickbooks and then go to workers option in the navigation panel.
- Click on the Employees option.
- Below the Run payroll button, select the Paycheck list link.
- Set the date accordingly.
- Checkmark the box next to the employee name to select paystubs to save as pdf.
- Click on the print option.
- You will see a pdf window opened up, click on the print icon.