QuickBooks Workforce is one important tool that helps users to easily manage the QuickBooks Paycheck among the employees. The tool allows the employees to access the W-2 forms and print them.
QuickBooks is a popular retail management software that allows the user to track their transaction records and keep the data at the fingertips. The application has continuously improved its features by launching different tools over a period. But sometimes just like any other software the QuickBooks also has many errors. Users have also experienced issues while using the useful QuickBooks tool, QuickBooks Workforce. Many users have a complaint about the problem of being unable to QuickBooks Workforce login. If you are someone who is dealing with the same kind of issues then this article is for you. We will try to discuss all possible ways to solve it.
QuickBooks Workforce | Error Unable to Log in
Users have been complaining that they can not log in to the QuickBooks Workforce. The most common error message they got while facing an issue while trying to log in is:
“There’s an issue on our end. We’re on it.“
If you are also getting any similar pop-up message then first try to access the tool in incognito mode. If you still can not log in then consider looking for the solution.
Causes of QuickBooks Workforce Unable to Log in Issue
There could be various reasons behind the occurrence of the QuickBooks Workforce login issue. We would recommend you go through the causes first before directly jumping into the solution.
- The antivirus and firewall software could be one of the reasons behind the problem. The third part application sometimes blocks the users to access QuickBooks Workforce.
- You might not be able to log in due to some old cache or history. The cache might result in a slow down of Chrome.
- It is also possible that you have not signed out properly from the previous session.
- The login error could have arisen because someone else has login with the same credentials to another location.
- The parent company, Intuit might also be triggering the issue. Check by visiting: “ https://status.quickbooks.Intuit.com/”
Symptoms of QuickBooks Workforce Login
After understanding the factor that has triggered the QuickBooks Workforce error.
- You might get the small spinning circle or the loading message.
- The error message like “The services are not available” might pop up.
- The unexpected issue in Chrome could also be one of the symptoms.
- While trying to sign in or log in you might experience a loop on the display.
- Chrome was not able to load the QuickBooks Workforce or the QuickBooks Payroll Online.
- QuickBooks software could not respond after login into the account.
How to Resolve the QuickBooks Workforce?
Method 1: Try to Use Other Browsers
It is the most basic method yet we choose to include it in the first point. Sometimes Chrome just could not be configured properly.
- Therefore, first, try to use a different tab to open the tool.
- But if you still are not able to log in then you must shut Chrome.
- And then try to use other browsing software like Safari, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer.
Method 2: Use the Incognito Mode of Chrome
While encountering the QuickBooks Workforce login problem, then you must try to work on the incognito mode of Chrome.
- Open Google Chrome and then press the keys CTRL + Shift + N on the keyboard together. This step will help you to open the Incognito mode.
- Another way to use the Chrome Incognito mode is:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Then go to the upper right-hand side with three dots. Hit on it.
- From the drop-down list, choose the “New Incognito Window” choice.
Method 3: Add Additional User To Chrome
It is recommended that you should add a new user to Chrome. Follow the steps below:
- First of all, open Google Chrome.
- Look for the three vertical dots on your display and then click on the option Settings.
- Choose the button Add New User.
- Then choose a suitable icon, add the User name (but skip the option to create a desktop shortcut).
- Press the button Create.
- After following the steps above, you will notice the new chrome icon on the left corner of the home page.
Method 4: Contact the Intuit QuickBooks
If none of the above solutions helped you to resolve the issue you are facing then it is best to seek help from the support team of the parent company.
- Open the QuickBooks Account.
- Search for the option Help icon and hit on it.
- In the Type something field, type “unable to log into the Workforce.”
- Hit the option “I still need a human.”
- It will lead you to the new page “How can we help?”
- Then choose the option of how to contact the support team.
Hopefully, the above article helped you to resolve the QuickBooks Workforce Login issue. If you liked it then try to share it with teammates and friends. Also, try to check out other related articles on our website. We cover all technical related blogs that will make your life a lot easier. The user always has the assistance of the support team of QuickBooks. You can access the helpline from the official website of the software.